Sunday, August 20, 2006

Bravo....Cherry!




I made 27th time of blood donation on August 18, 2006.

In deed, I don't think so I can make this blood doantion now because of my poor haemoglobin state. I really thank "doctors from Yangon National Blood Bank" because of their encouragemnet and testing for my haemoglobin state.

When they test my haemoglobin, my heart dramatically beats a lot.Oh...I wish I would like to get good news. The result is on the boundary but they tell me I can donate if I wish. So, I decide to donate blood again. I donated my blood to a man patient named...... I wish he becomes healthy very very soon. When I didn't get the chance to doante blood for six months, I cry a lot as I felt sad. Now I cry again but not for my sadness, but for my great effort to have a good state in haemoglobin. Thank.."Ferovit" tablets.

Now.."Peace be with me."

If you also get such chance, peace be with you.

2 comments:

Welcome to My Blog! said...

Good news, Cherry

It is good news for me.
I wish I'd like to donate blood like you oneday.

johnhtet said...

hi teacher!
that's great.i wish you can donate more and more.thank you very much for your inviting.can you welcome with you if you donate again.
13,june,2007.