Saturday, June 23, 2007

What makes Cherry feel good?


  • Getting out of the city. It doesn’t matter where to, to the beach, or to the country, or to the forest. Being in the middle of nature makes me feel alive.
  • Being with people I like (and not being with people I don’t like).
  • Waking up on a sunny morning during my holidays when I know I have a whole day ahead to do the things I really like doing.
  • Talking to intelligent people: good conversation is one of life’s great pleasure.
  • Having time for my self. Unfortunately, it doen’t happen very often.
  • Tidying a cupboard. It stops me from thinking about my problems.
  • Reading books written for life.
  • Rethinking about Happiness I got. Happiness is when I think, what I say, and what I do are in harmony.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My respectful teacher is Daw Cherrymyoolwin.Sayama's forum is very very good.