Sunday, August 05, 2007

The thing I hate most is telling lies and listening to lies!!

Sometimes, I don't have to get friends or other special person as I know the words they are telling to me are lies. Why do people keep on telling lies in our world?
Now our world has a lot of changes but the remaining thing is telling lies.

I would like to ask you the following questions...
1.) Why do you use lies?
2.) When do you use lies?
3.) To whom, do you use lies?
4.) Do you get any good feed back from telling lies or bad results?
5.) Do you have any good and pure wish to make friends and living in the world?

Will you still use lies for me???? I have no ears to listen your lies.

2 comments:

Cruz said...

No Lies .. No Smoothness
Some time we have to lie...in some case .. but not ever.. Even a doctor have to lie sometime in someway .. you should figure this out .. some time you must lie .. if not .. you will face some big trouble ..

Anonymous said...

We sometimes have to tell whitelies when dealing with the sick,kids and the elderly.
You know?
"ALL THE LAWERS ARE LIERS."

Snowflake@DIT.10